Monday, November 11, 2013

"Future Lawyer Girl" guest vlogs on her perfect workspace



My little sister, Jenn, runs her own blog over at FutureLawyerGirl.com, where she talks about the ups and downs of going through her undergrad in Louisiana and now starting law school in Southern California. (Can we say proud big sis?)

This week, she's switched up her blogging style to do this guest vlog for me on how she creates a functional workspace that inspires her to keep working towards her brand of greatness. I hope you enjoy her guest vlog! I thoroughly did, although I could have done without the envy-inducing shots of the coast from her backyard. One day ...

5 comments:

  1. Oh well isn't this lovely! This came together quite nicely and your blog is coming along great !

    www.futurelawyergirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, thank you! :) I actually really liked this vlog, a unique view into my sister "the future lawyer girl" - so very different from my sister "the girl who wakes me up at 2am to bring her juice", lol. Thanks, Jenn!

      Delete
  2. cute, cute.
    i didn't see the part about the ceiling nook you decorated for me?
    you said it'd be ready for when i move in...
    #awks.

    cute work space, amazing view.
    and lastly, loooooooove "let her go" by passenger as the song choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps. i've nominated you for a leibster blog award...if you're interested in participating!
    (see blog post here:
    http://grace-and-gratitude.blogspot.ca/2013/11/leibster-award.html)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...