Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Back in the studio!

This past weekend marked my first time back in the studio in foreverrrrrrrr! And omg, I didn't even realize how much I'd missed it!

I was back at it with Derek Brin at Fierce Music (Ne-Yo, Jaheim, Dru, Massari, Kelli Price, Che'Nelle, NoelG, Robyn, RuPaul, Ojays, etc.) and we recorded an incredible track that was just so soulful and strong - a really great vibe for my first time back in the hotbox, and I'm so excited for you to hear everything that we're going to be working on in the next while.

As always, pulling inspiration from all of the amazing people I surround myself with and sending a thousand little prayers out into the universe! #makemegreat #makemegreat #makemegreat

xo 


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...